Lower Your Commercial Vehicle Insurance Premiums. To get the best possible commercial vehicle insurance price:
1. Call or email me about available discounts!
2. Consider raising your deductibles to lower your insurance premium.
3. Look for features in your vehicles that reduce drivers’ risks. Air bags, anti-lock brakes, and anti-theft devices all offer opportunities for lower rates.
4. Those with fewer traffic violations, accidents or other incidents benefit from lower rates.
5. Look for value over the long-run – it helps you save, and provides peace of mind.
6. Providing proof of prior insurance – Commercial or Personal Auto – without a lapse within the most recent 6 months also means savings.